Friday, February 03, 2017 / by Kris Saegers
Are you craving a big life? Are you wanting a chance to earn unlimited income WITH stability?
RECEIVE A SALARY (plus commission!) in real estate while serving as an inside sales associate! This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone. There’s no better way to create great wealth in a vibrant culture!
We’re interested in someone who loves making connections and doesn’t want the audacious night/weekend schedule that pulls you out of your home. A great ISA has thicker skin – a superb eye for detail – and is passionate to make an impact on their world.
The inside sales associate (ISA) serves as a hybrid of roles.
1) Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we’ll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
2) Must be extremely detail oriented and dedicated to systems.
3) Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis.
4) Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
5) Must have a desire for a big life.
If you crave being in a vivacious workplace and you want a full life, then this could be the place for you.
We cover all of Houston, TX and the surrounding areas.
*Note* – hard work will be handsomely rewarded. And know that we hire on character and we can train skill… so let’s talk!
• 70-80% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers AND agents on the team.
• Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience.
• Manage the customer experience through serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails, and text messages daily.
• Supervise and manage leads and agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction.
• A wicked passion for creating and delivering a system of success will craft some unlimited wealth for you.
NO real estate experience needed but MUST obtain your TX real estate license for employment (we’ll show you how).
Must fit into our culture by being:
• Confident on the phone
• Hard working
$24,000/year plus commission